Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: O~Hai~Yo~~~
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Friday, October 27, 2006

>>>@@ O~Hai~Yo~~~ @@<<<


ohaiyo! good morning everyone!

no need to suprise that i m awake at such early morning la... cos i haven pengsan on my bed since er.... my las time on my bed was last nite 7sth, reading comic i think.. haha.. so? mean i jus came back from A&W after doing our revision there since 12.30am.. ya.. been sitting there for more than 5 hours.. so fierce rite? haha.. but not productive at all, cos no mood to study lor.. haha

came back home suppose to sleep de... but end up playing bubble shooter again.. (i play half way before i went out la)... play ha play ha,,, hungry liao... so decided to cook my first BREAKFAST in this house.. (yeah, moved in for 4 months ++ d.. till now only cook first breakfast! teruk-nya)
see!

Abalone + egg porridge


haha... i use microwave cook porridge..geng leh... actually lazy to use rice cooker, then this is the maggi abalone porridge ma.. so think can try using microwave lo.. cook half package only.. cos only me eating wat... if finish all is serve for 2.. don think kei will wake up at this moment oso... haha

well.. at first plan to wait her for breakfast de.. but now oledi ate, so may consider sleep later la... haha.. then tonite gambate again...i wonder daddy can stand till when, we been studying there till morning 6am for 2 days straight d... hahaha... but i better than him, at least i stil got sleep for 8++ hours...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 7:48 am | 3 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************