Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: 梦为何物?
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Tuesday, October 24, 2006

>>>@@ 梦为何物? @@<<<


所谓梦想成真,心想事成,通通只是柯南一梦,废话连篇!

越想见的,总是不来。

不想见的, 却阴魂不散般纠缠不清!

越想做的,总是障碍连连。

不想做的,却又不能不做!

事事如意?别发梦了!

梦为何物?情也已堪!

-------------------------------
actually i donno wat bullshit had i wrote there... haha


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 5:07 pm | 0 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************