Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: alone again...
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Friday, October 06, 2006

>>>@@ alone again... @@<<<


Happy Mooncake festival!
everyone going back hometown for celebration... left me alone....

y m i not going back? cos no point! my dad's going to genting having his MLM family meeting... oh ya... MLM is more important than his family now.. not like last time, every festival should gather together with the big family... TUAN YUAN wor.... wtf...
if u wanna say me bias oso cant help... the stupid Amway company really really FUCKING DIU lor.... everytime held seminar during the BIG BIG festival where force other family cant celebrate... fuck! like last time, having their 30th anniversary during FATHER's DAy... and now? having seminar on MOONCAKE FESTIVAL! as if their family is family and other non-member are strangers or intruder.... so sick of it!!!

watever la... since i oso not feeling like going home.. so jus stay alone here la... shuiyong's members all went back perak d... my housemate back johor as well... so stay back alone la... maybe can force me start doing revision when i really got nothing to do... haha


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 2:55 pm | 0 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************