Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: 早起的鸟儿有虫吃!
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Monday, October 02, 2006

>>>@@ 早起的鸟儿有虫吃! @@<<<


ahaha.... i spent about 10 minutes to type the title... y? cos i m sitting at campus computer lab now and using the web translator to translate individual word from english to chinese like playing the puzzle... suprise? it is only 10.42AM leh... well.. i oso quite shock i can wake up this morning... maybe worry if skip the class then will together skip my report submittion gua... hehe...

chatting on e-messenger
jing: "y so early? or haven sleep?"
ya..she is the one who will guess tat i might be stay up from the nite b4 instead of wake up early....

then another fren: so early today??U dont looks like morning ppl!!! hahaha..
i wonder both of them know each other and pakat to tease me... anyway, the main purpose for attending class is to pass up the mic report due today... i scare tat if i skip the class in the morning, i will end up waking at late afternoon, which is impossible for me to print and submit the report... tat'y i m here...

yet, i m so so tired and blur still... going to pass up my report and pass thing to joanne then maybe go ta bao zhap fan at corner then go home...sleep... hahahaha...


abit hungry liao... who say 早起的鸟儿有虫吃? wake up early make me spent on my breakfast...additional meal for me... hai~


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 10:43 am | 0 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************