Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: 天堂与地狱
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Sunday, October 30, 2005

>>>@@ 天堂与地狱 @@<<<


回想三天前。。。

你的一通电话,把我带到了天堂。。。

然而,一辆波音747飞机,却把我从天堂撞入了地狱。。。

我要回到人间,谁来救救我?


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 5:55 pm | 0 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************