Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: 幻想幻灭
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Tuesday, October 11, 2005

>>>@@ 幻想幻灭 @@<<<


有些东西,得到了不一定是最好的。得不到时,总有许多期待,奢望他就是最好的。当你得到了,相处久了,缺点就会慢慢浮出台面,进而破坏了之前总总的幻想与希望。

就比如我的新手机,购买前,总是认为它有多好多好的。。。现在买了,充其量也不过如此。用过了,就会渐渐发觉它的缺点与不足。

所以,有些东西,还是得不到的好。因为它的价值将有你的期待来衡量, 也给与我们幻想的空间。得到了,可能就是幻灭的时刻来临了。

幻想总是最美的。。。而现实也是残酷的,不是吗?


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 8:54 pm | 1 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************