Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! and sorry to my dear frens...
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Monday, October 24, 2005

>>>@@ FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! and sorry to my dear frens... @@<<<


FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Jus finish my first exam paper - medical microbiology paper 1 which carry 50% of my final result. guess wat happen? out of 6 questions, i only know less than 20% of all.. and i force to die out the answers for 4 questions.... and the funniest thing happened... my handphone ringtone ringing....

ei? how come hp ring? i remember i switch off during breakfast at corner... OMG.. the alarm.... so i jus let the alarm keep snooring for about half hours in the exam hall and supprisingly none of the invegilator noted that though few of the candidates do complaint bout tat... hai~ hopeless... anyway, still feel sorry to those who get interuptted... especially kei, evon and mel who jus sit near me.. donno wat they are writting and maybe try hard to think something out but disturb my the ringtone... hai~ really sorry frens..... i promise after tat i sure take off the battery out before exam...

Frens... sorry..... really sorry....


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 11:38 am | 2 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************