Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: Uncertainty !
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Wednesday, June 28, 2006

>>>@@ Uncertainty ! @@<<<


lots of uncertainty in my mind recently...

when to completely move into my new paradise?

when to back to the hell home to deal with the family conflict?

when to settle the bgr problem?

when to settle all career problem?

how to get over my study?

how to live the life i like?

how to earn more money to satisfy my needs and wants?

how to.....?

how to..... etc etc etc?????/

watever.... let time to teach me how to do!

when it's time, u will know the wat should do next!

and now? it's time to back home to pack something to my new place.. or jus back home and sleep again!


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 4:59 pm | 0 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************