Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: Exam coming yet still haven revise~~
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Friday, June 02, 2006

>>>@@ Exam coming yet still haven revise~~ @@<<<


ya.. final exam is coming soon in less than one week! and i jus finish sorting out my tutorials.. and study nothing... how m i going to score? (i need a pass only)

been so semangat doing all 80 short answer questions in all pharmacology tutorial last nite while roommate rushing her BABY thesis.. and end up? recharge at mamak middle the nite at 2.30?? haha... ya... tat's fucking uni student life... then come back to sleep? no.. continue gambate on own work and end up going to bed early in the morning of 6am!! and wake up again at 11.30am rushing to campus for assignment submittion!! and of course end up here typing some boring sentences!!

Ignore me! Leave me alone! suffering Pre- Exam Syndrome (PES) and PMS as well...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 12:49 pm | 1 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************