Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: No Life...
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Thursday, March 30, 2006

>>>@@ No Life... @@<<<


Well, these are the IMPORTANT dates for my following weeks that may make a big different for my future (oh really??) anyway, let's see:

5th April - 2 Pathology (Haematology) lab reports due

7th April - Haematology Test (though only contribute to 2.5% of final, still need
to prepare rite??)

10th April - Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Assignment due (2000words of biofuel stuff yet still haven start a single reading now...and it contributes up to 20% of my final marks!!!)

10th April again - Pharmacology Assignment 1 due (in progress now...)

14th April - Pathology Assignment 1 due (waliao.... so many question how to finish?)

and at the same week still have 2 more haematology reports to rush.... wuaaaaaaaaa

Then? of course, at that moment, i oledi half dead out of brain juice... BUT,,,BUT to pamper ourselves, we had schedule the nite of 14th for clubbing (though i still wonder the three of us - val, evon n me, still have energy for that) and then? there comes our pathetic 1 week term break for recharge. after that, start another race for MBB major report and think Pharmacology test and presentation is coming soon too....

Conclusion - today onwards everyday is a terrible day for me... work understress is not enuff. when


1 test + 3 assignments in total + 4 lab reports = NO LIFE


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 12:39 pm | 0 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************