Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: Heart Breaker
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Friday, December 30, 2005

>>>@@ Heart Breaker @@<<<


chatted with frens few days ago which he say me heart breaker.. do i?

think for few days.. realise that i really a heart breaker.. whoever love me too much, get hurt lastly... my family, frens all had the similar experience

even my ex-bfs.. i always be the one who broke their heart... everytime...

yet, i still get hurt by someone that i truly love but he don need me anymore. (u grow the plant, u eat the fruits...)

so guys, never fall in love on me...unless i fall in love to u first.. or else u will get hurt one day by me --> the QUEEN of heart breaker?

p/s: to WP aka 002: up to date, u r the ONLY one who really break my heart...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

will you still love me tomorrow????


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 1:56 pm | 0 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************