Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: coin purse?
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Tuesday, December 20, 2005

>>>@@ coin purse? @@<<<


went to subang parade with jing to visit kei who working there.. at first jing wanna go carefour to LOOK card de...mana tau carefour not open wor.. so go window shopping at parade lor...

walking down the escalator n the conversation start...

jing: hey u know ah? there is condom sell at body shop with a beautiful pouch leh.. is red colour wan.. hou tak yi (cute) leh...

ngam ngam we pass thru body shop then me sot sot pull jing in the shop n rush to the rack n see the so call pouch! the shop keeper also frighten by our rushing in... hihi...

we really only have a look de... then went to kacau kei n ask something from the celebrity fitness which doing promotion there.. tat stupid consultant should try to take marketing course as he really donno how to sell his services to us n donno how to be friendy with the customer as well....

anyway, don bother it.. walk back to upstair planning to wait kei off work at uncle lim. so pass body shop again n i suddenly pull jing into the shop again n after about 5 minutes, we walk out the shop with THIS...

A bright bloody red colour coin purse (tat is what it state in the pamplet)
open it....
A divider inside....
under the divider there it is. ---> condom...


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 11:44 am | 3 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************