Vivien @ b00n' S dreamword **梦幻文言**: It's time to change
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Sorry I just couldn't help myself,
I fell in love with you.


!about me

Vivien @ boon who originate from a kampung in Johor, now spending her bored life in Sunway. Like to dream a lot and crazy about everything she believed to be worth it. Yet, thing that she believe always hurt her most!

!my healers



!bitchin'



!my past pain'

!chit chat


ShoutMix chat widget


!Calendar

Today is



The time u reading this is




!Remembrance





Thursday, October 09, 2008

>>>@@ It's time to change @@<<<


There is some changes of my life...

due to some unforeseen circumstances, my plan on having a new self-owned house has to be postponed for another 3 years, due to some financial issue among family. my brother had plan to study in Taylor instead of MMU, so we plan to move to subang jaya next year (for easy transport for him to college).

so? i m going to take this chance to change my lifestyle... we are going to get a House which look more like a home instead of hostel.. i want air con, and big bed, got living room and dining area... comfort place. manage to get few house in mind, yet to arrange for view. though i did said i will never want to move again (it's tiring on moving, especially i got so so many stuff here), yet since i unable to own a unit in such short period, i rather experience another moving crisis to gain a better living environment.

CEOs, you are invited to the slumber nite in my new living space when u r back! shall update ur all when i confirm the place ya.


******************************************************************************************************
Vien reaching out for eternity | 10:02 pm | 5 Dreamz | link post
****************************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************